Positions available are 23 engineering assistants, 20 planning assistants, 20 environmental compliance aides, 5 computer operators, 2 public relations assistant, 10 public service assistants, 10 records clerks, and 10 community service assistants.
- At least 17 years of age but not more than 25 years old.
- The combined net income after tax of parents, including his/her income, if any, does not exceed the latest annual regional poverty threshold level for a family of 6 as determined by the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) or not more than P128,000.00/annum.
- Received an average passing grade during the last school/term attended.
- Duly accomplished SPES Application Form (SPES Form 1)
- Copy of birth certificate or any document that shows date of birth
- Certification by the School Registrar as to: (1) your last enrolment; (2) average grade or a copy of the original card or Form 138
- Copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of your parents or certification issued by the BIR that the parents are exempted from payment of tax
- For Out of School Youth (OSY), a Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the authorized barangay official where the OSY resides.
Applicants may submit the requirements not later than April 12, 2012 through Director Lydia Domingo, Administrative Services, 3rd Floor, MMDA Bldg., EDSA Cor., Orense St., Guadalupe, Makati City.
Download or print application form:
Application Form MMDA Internship 2012 -