The list of passers of the USTET or the UST Entrance Test was made accessible on January 18, 2012, a week after the initial roll somehow ‘leaked’ which sparked excitement among takers.
UST’s Office for Student Admissions (OSA) posted the general requirements for examinees who qualified for enrolment, as follows:
- USTET Permit / Result Form for identification purposes.
- Non-refundable reservation fee of PhP 5,000.00.
- Submit the following requirements on the date specified by the Office of the Dean:
- Original copy of Form 138 (High School Report Card);
- One (1) certificate of Good Moral Character from principal and guidance counselor or class adviser;
- One (1) pc. 2" x 2" picture;
- Original copy of verified Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for Resident or Immigrant aliens; passport/student visa for non-resident aliens.
The complete list of USTET passers can be viewed on this page.