The DFA said consular teams will be in the following areas on the dates specified:
- 4 Mandaluyong City; Virac, Catanduanes
11 Lagawe, Ifugao; Laoag, Ilocos Norte
18 Valenzuela City; De La Salle University, Dasmariñas
25 Baler, Aurora
- 3 San Jose Del Monte City; Quezon City
10 Santa Maria, Bulacan; Bustos, Bulacan
17 Rodriguez, Rizal; North Caloocan City
24 San Lorenzo Village, Makati City; Bocaue, Bulacan
31 Guimba, Nueva Ecija; Muntinlupa City
- 14 Taytay, Rizal; Paranaque City
21 Malolos City; Rizal Provincial Government
28 Tanay, Rizal; Taguig City
- The processing of passports at Mobile Passport Services is guided by the Philippine Passport Act of 1996 and its implementing rules and regulations, other relevant Department Orders, Circulars and Memoranda.
- Participation in the Mobile Passport Services must be coordinated with the Passport Coordinator designated by the Local Government Unit (LGU) in advance. The designated LGU Passport Coordinator will collect copies of the application forms from interested applicants at least two weeks in advance of the scheduled date of the mobile passport service.
- The LGU Passport Coordinator will inform the applicant of the indicative time during which he or she will have to file the passport application on the scheduled date of the Mobile Passport Service.
- Personal appearance is a requirement for all passport applicants.
- The Mobile Passport Service will not accept applications for the replacement of lost valid passports but will entertain applications for lost expired passports.
- The Mobile passport fee is same with the Expedite Rate (Php 1,200).