The objective of the new procedure, the SSS said, is to ensure the accuracy and validity of basic member information to minimize, if not eliminate, incidents of failed registration and/or non-receipt of e-mail on registration outcome.
SSS Online Registration Process as of July 2011:
- You will be required to provide the following information: SS Number, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Email Address.
- Upon submission of the information, these will be checked with your SSS records. If correct, the system will display the message that an e-mail has been sent to your e-mail address. The said e-mail will advise you to click on the given link to continue with your registration.
- In case, however, that the information supplied is different from SSS records, appropriate error message/s will be displayed on-screen to inform and guide the registrant.
- You will be asked to provide additional personal information such as: Mother's maiden name, Address, Contact Number, Preferred User ID and Password, Current Membership Status, and Employer ID Number (for employed member or household help only) or Receipt No./Over-the-Counter (OTC) transaction number (for OFW, Voluntary and Self-employed members).
- If your registration is successful, you will receive an e-mail containing your User ID and Password. If not, the e-mail will inform you that you have not successfully registered in the SSS website and advise you to call (632) 9206401, local 6201 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you're ready to register, head over to this page. Registered members may use this link to log in.
Disclaimer: Coolbuster.net is not in any way connected to SSS. This post is intended for information dissemination only.