After a long summer break, it's back to school in RP starting the 1st day of June. In order to cope up with the transition and new challenges, we are posting some useful tips for students.
Surely, it is very hard to wake up earlier now especially if you are used to get out of bed late these past months. Here's what you should do:
- Sleep early at night during sundays and weekdays.
- Set your wake-up time with an alarm clock or cellphone.
- Ask your househelps to wake you up earlier in the morning until you will get used to it.
- Wrap your breakfast and eat it on the way to school or during recess.
- Never miss breakfast. If you can't wrap a heavy breakfast, be sure to bring something to eat before entering the school.
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Take quality supplemental vitamins, particularly Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). One good product is RiteMed's Ascorbic Acid which is affordable at Php150 for 100 tablets.
- Study harder to pass the exams and quizzes.
- Meet new friends, share and give more love to old ones.
- Respect your teachers or mentors. They are your parents when in school.