This guide on how to boost your Globe Tattoo will make your Globe Tattoo Broadband internet speed faster. Learn how to look for a stronger Globe Tattoo 3G connection for a better surfing experience.
How to boost your Globe Tattoo broadband 3G signal
- Insert your Globe Tattoo Broadband stick to a USB port.
- On the user interface, go to Tools > Options > Network > Network Type and then choose WCDMA Only.
- Default network setting is WCDMA Preferred. When in WCDMA Preferred, the USB dongle can shift between GPRS, EDGE, 3G and HSDPA signals. If your Globe Tattoo Broadband consistently receives 3G signals, adjust the default network setting to get better speeds and stability.
- Adjust the Default Network Setting from “WCDMA Preferred” to “WCDMA Only.” When the Default Network Setting is in “WCDMA Only,” the dongle will only shift between 3G and HSDPA signals thus giving you better broadband speeds and signal stability.
- Once you shift between settings, the dongle will automatically detect the available signals based on the setting you opted for.
- On WCDMA Only, USB dongle defaults to 3G/HSDPA signals only.
- On WCDMA preferred, USB dongle will search for either GPRS, EDGE, 3G or HSDPA, whichever proves to be the strongest signal available in the area.
- Wrong APN Settings will not allow you to connect to the internet using your Globe Tattoo Broadband.
- Default APN for postpaid: internet.globe.com.ph
- Default APN for Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph