Steps to make Globe Tattoo faster (How-to)
- Plug your Globe Tattoo to a USB port in your desktop or laptop computer. Wait for the user interface to fully display. Do not connect yet.
- Go to Tools and then select Options.
- Click Profile Management and then click New to create a new profile.
- Under Profile Name, type your desired profile name. For example: Globe Tattoo - My Profile.
- Under APN, select Static and then type http.globe.com.ph inside the box.
- Under Authentication, type *99***1# as your Access number. Leave the User name and Password as blank.
- Now click Advanced.
- Under DNS Settings, select Static.
- Put 22.214.171.124 as the Primary DNS. Put 126.96.36.199 as the Secondary DNS.
- Click Ok, Set as Default and Save.
Disclaimer: This hack / tweak worked for us. If you have doubts or second thoughts, do not follow the steps. Do this procedure at your own risk. We will not be held liable for any damage this may cause to your Globe Tattoo USB modem or broadband connection.