toolbar powered by Conduit
Later on this post is a tip on how to easily pass the exam.
Date of Exam | Deadline for Application:
April 25, 2010 | March 10, 2010
October 17, 2010 | September 1, 2010
- Applicants must accomplish properly the prescribed examination application form (CS Form No. 100 Revised 2008).
- Four (4) latest and identical (1.5” x 2”) I.D. pictures with white background and with a full name tag that includes the surname, first name and middle initial taken within three (3) months before the date of filing of the application. Pictures that are scanned, photocopied or computer-enhanced are not accepted. Name tag should be hand-held. Applicants should not wear eye glasses or any accessory that may cover their facial features when they are having their pictures taken.
- Any valid ID such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, current Office ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport or Police Clearance which contain the applicant’s picture, signature, birthdate, and the signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency. Photocopy of the same should be attached to the approved application form to serve as reference for Room Examiners on the day of the examination.
- Examination fee of Php 350.00.
- For Career Service Professional - In English and Filipino; vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy, logic and numerical reasoning.
- For Career Service Subprofessional - In English and Filipino; vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, spelling, clerical operations and numerical reasoning.
For more info, click here.
Tip: Read, read, read and click here for more tips.