1. Download and install Skype.
2. Create your Skype account. Simply type your full name, Skype name, and password, as well as the other required information. To know more about Skype, click here.
3. Once you already have a Skype account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Skype username.
4. GSIS will reply with an email stating the schedule of your Skype video call enrollment.
5. On the scheduled video call, make sure you will have the following on and ready:
- Speakers or headset
- Two (2) valid IDs (eCard Plus, state ID, license)
- Position yourself in a well-lit room
- A GSIS representative will call you via Skype on the scheduled date and time
- During the video call, the GSIS representative will request you to present your passport and other valid IDs
- You will be asked some security questions sourced from your membership data with the GSIS
- After verifications, your picture will be taken, and your voice will be recorded in the GVAPS. To know what GVAPS is, click here.
For your queries regarding GSIS services, you may contact them through the following means:
Financial Center, Roxas Boulevard
Pasay City 1308
Trunk Line: (632) 976-4900; 479-3600
Public Relations and Monitoring Department
Direct Line: (632) 479-3646; 479-3662; 479-3664
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For pensioner's concerns:
GSIS Public Relations and Communications Office
Direct Line: (632) 891-6270
General Insurance Group
Direct Line: (632) 479-3600 local 4636
Note: This blog is not affiliated with GSIS, we just promote the service for wider information dissemination at our own voluntary and free will.